Please note, I am the rep and direct, no brokers involved. I write the draft DOA/contract(s).
PPP, we accept,1) BG's, MTN's, and SBLC's by MT-542, 2). Cash, with Blocked Funds with a MT-760, 3). Bank drafts, LC's and CDs by MT-110. Gold, with SKR's, by MT799/MT-760, 4). T Strips, T Bills and T Bonds by MT-760
Need a CIS (principal's), Proof of Funds by RWA letter from their bank, confirming their readiness to either block funds by MT-760. or issuance of an instrument, such as a SBLC or BG, to be sent by MT-542 or MT-760.
After our receiving bank, Credit Suisse in Singapore, verify the RWA,
then we will send you a DOA/Contract, signed by Mr. Peter P Born, the trader.
There is a 3% performance penalty clause in our contract, for both sides, if we, or you do not perform as per the contract.
The benefits of our platform trade program:
1. We can give you an upfront advance of 3%, after receiving the receipt from the swift banker, sent to our receiving banker.
2. Then a 5-day bullet and a 4-day bullet of 300% each, when available, or we will do the bullets anytime they become available. We do a sinking fund to pay off the SBLC and BFG, and you can do a second and a third round of PPP.
3. LTV 75% ,100% Weekly, for 50 weeks. (Minus 10% for commissions) Best Efforts. And you may compound your returns for an even greater ROI.
4. We do blocked funds. (Not admin hold) Money will not leave your account.
5. We pay a buyside commission of 5%. Split 50/50. I am on the sell side.
The LTV for your SBLC/BG/Bank Draft is 75%, and we trade with our own platform(s), we do not use third party platforms.
Principals can have an advance up to 3%, and then 100%, (minus 10% for commissions), weekly payout for 1 year. (50 weeks)
We may have one or two bullet trades then regular trading for 50 weekly payments. You may compound the returns and the bullets.
Please have your client issue an assignable SBLC/BG(s) Assigned to Glamour Inc. We use our own templates.
We prefer SBLC in 5B increments or less. We can accept maximum of 200B and a minimum of 60M.
We block funds, MT-760. Only using Brussels Swifts
We are the only platform paying buyside 5% (50/50) commission and 3% signing bonus up front to the principals as soon as we receive the bank receipt that the ASSET has been sent by swift MT-542, MT-110, OR MT-760, to our receiving banker at Credit Suisse in Singapore.
Questions Email RjGold@comcast.net